Theory and Practice in English Studies
General publication requirements:
- The journal uses the format of the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition, for all its content. Please visit the official website of the CMOS for a guide to formatting and more information.
- The authors are responsible for the accuracy of language of the submission. The author may be asked to revise the manuscript if it does not uphold the standards of academic English.
- All submitted research articles should range between 3, 000 and 6, 000 words in length.
- All submitted tributes, reviews, conference reports, or overviews should not exceed 2, 000 words in length.
- There is no word limit on interviews.
- All submitted articles need to be accompanied by the author's biography in English. The biography should include the author's affiliation and should not exceed 150 words.
- All submitted articles need to be accompanied by an abstract (maximum of 250 words) and a list of keywords (maximum of eight) in English.
- The biography, abstract and list of keywords are not required if the submission is an interview, review, conference report, tribute, etc.
New issue of THEPES 2021, 10(1): Theatre and Popular Culture in the English Restoration and Eighteenth Century is available through the following link.