Theory and Practice in English Studies
General publication requirements:
- The journal uses the format of the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition, for all its content. Please visit the official website of the CMOS for a guide to formatting and more information.
- The authors are responsible for the accuracy of language of the submission. The author may be asked to revise the manuscript if it does not uphold the standards of academic English.
- All submitted research articles should range between 3, 000 and 6, 000 words in length.
- All submitted tributes, reviews, conference reports, or overviews should not exceed 2, 000 words in length.
- There is no word limit on interviews.
- All submitted articles need to be accompanied by the author's biography in English. The biography should include the author's affiliation and should not exceed 150 words.
- All submitted articles need to be accompanied by an abstract (maximum of 250 words) and a list of keywords (maximum of eight) in English.
- The biography, abstract and list of keywords are not required if the submission is an interview, review, conference report, tribute, etc.
Double Issue: The summer and winter issues of 2020 will appear together as a double issue in December 2020. Submissions of papers to both issues are open till 31 October 2020.
New Call for Papers: The editorial board of THEPES has issued a new call for papers for the winter issue of 2020.
New issue of THEPES (2019/8) is available through the following link.
THEORY AND PRACTICE IN ENGLISH STUDIES
Department of English and American Studies
Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University
Arna Nováka 1/1
602 00 Brno